Followers

Friday, July 23, 2021

Went After Goat Heads

 

I started this morning spraying weeds.  I filled the tank with Killzall, hoisted it to my back and went after the puncture weed.  I sprayed about a month ago and found dead plants.  I then found more from tiny to some that had long runners.   I sprayed all of them and a lot of spurge.  I filled the tank the second time and sprayed a lot of morning glory.

This is not very comfortable to wear, but after it is nearly half empty, it is not as bad.
The burpless cucumbers are growing fast and doing a lot of branching.  I tied them up and cut off the branches.  There are a lot of cucumbers coming on.  The one in the photo is about two inches long.

The hemp guys left on the water.  I watered the tubs and baskets but there was not any pressure.  All hemp fields were running.  I turned them all off.  It was about seven.  As soon as I got in the house the phone rang.  It was Justin calling.  He asked me to turn off the water.  I already did.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment