Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Pretty Flowers


It was dark when I got up this morning.  I put some clothes on and went out side and turned on a hose on the east lawn and a hose on the front lawn.  I planed on the forty-five minutes of the first turn.  I forgot to set my timer.  I don't know how long the run, but I am sure that it was more the forty-five.

After breakfast. I kept moving the hoses until the both lawns and the geraniums were watered.  The lawn close to the drive-way doesn't get well watered.  I put the sprinkler on low and move the hose up and down that edge.

There were mainly three different weeds in the dahlia garden.  Spurge,     and field bind weed.  I was on my hands and knees pulling them up.  I worked there for over an hour.  There was also some wild lettuce.   The flowers in the dahlia garden are really pretty.

The cone flowers are in the showy glory.
The cone flowers at a different angle.
Some of the photos were taken from the west side of the flower bed.
So pretty.
The last one is the dahlia.
There is a pretty Russian Sage in that same area.  The photo  does not give the plant justice.  It is much prettier than the photo.
This tomato plant and cage was blown over to the north by the wind.  I noticed it this morning.  I stood it up and  drove a short piece of conduit at the side and wired it to the cage.
I dug up a lot of morning glory.  This photo of pepper plants show how thick the weeds were.
This kohlrabi had split.  I dug it up and gave it to the chickens.  The ate of all of the leaves.
I dug this kohlrabi and took it into the house.   I might make coleslaw with it.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment