Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Fillmore to Linden

I didn't have any breakfast this morning.  I drove to Fillmore for a glucose check up. My appointment was at eight.  I checked in.  I had to wait about fifteen minutes before I was in the exam room.  Many of the high school football players were in there getting physicals.  I  my glucose check was good.   My A1C was in the normal range.  I was to meet Carol and Lisa at the State Bank.  I was there at 9:45 and the door were locked.  The open at nine.  Carol, Lisa, and I were on the inside a little after nine.  Lisa signed all of the papers she needed to sign to be a co-signer on our checks.

Lisa wanted to stop at Nephi to take a picture of an old truck.  I stopped at the Wells Fargo Bank to pay the balance of the over draft.  I did that and Lisa and Carol came back.  We were to met Lisa at Home Depot.  I wanted to get a Dewalt thickness planner.  They didn't have one. 

We met Lisa at Sam's Club.  We bought a lot of supplies.  Mainly washing and cat food.  We took Lisa to the Chinese eating place in Orem.  After that Lisa went home.  We went to Miles and Nyleen's home where I got a hair cut.

Before we left I got this crude selfie.   
On the way home we stopped at Sam's Club for gas.  The lines on both sides of the pumps were extremely long.  We waited a while and went to Costco.  The lines there were long, but we moved up pretty quickly.   We stopped at Walmart for some eye medication and then came home.  I checked out the garden and everything looked ok.  I watered the baskets and the lemon trees.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment