Followers

Monday, July 12, 2021

Sunday & Monday

SUNDAY

We attended our church meetings.  After Sacrament meeting, Carol went to relief society meeting and I attended priesthood meeting.

I got this picture of two of the orange kittens laying in the pomegranate tub.  It is cooler there on these hot summer day.

MONDAY

After breakfast, I started some water in the garden.  I then was going to water the baskets, but there was not water.  I walked up to the well, and the water pressure was zero.  I walked back to the garden and shut off all the water.  Back to the well and the water pressure was the same.  There was water running on four different hemp patches.  I shut off the water to the hemp plants.  The water pressure at the well returned to normal.   I pruned all of the delicious and beef master tomato plants.

We needed to get gas for the car.  We stopped at Maverick and filled up.  We bought a few groceries and cam home.   I did more weeding.  I kept water running on both gardens and by the end of the day, I had watered everything.

The Burpless cucumber plants are doing well.  The male flower is blooming on several plants. I hope to get the trellis built Wednesday.  I got the conduit pipe ready.
I had water running on the corn.  A closer look at the some of the cobs, I found three ripe ones.  I picked and shucked them.  The ears are small.  I put them on this saucer for a picture.  We had them for supper.  A couple of them were over ripe.  I ate the two bigger ones and Carol at the other ones.

I was working in the garden and a white car drove into the driveway.  A handicapped sign was hanging on the mirror.  I first thought that it was Carol.  It was Jim Burns.  He was after a stepladder that he left here over a year ago.  We found it.  I offered them some apricots.  I helped them pick some.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




I started watering the garden again.

No comments:

Post a Comment