Followers

Friday, July 9, 2021

Bottled Apricots

This morning after breakfast we started the canning the apricots.  Carol did most of it.  I picked another small bucket of apricots.  We would cut the apricot in half, remove the pit and put the flesh into a pint bottle.  We ended up with about thirty pints.  

They were processed in a boiling water bath for twenty minutes.  While that was happening, I watered the rest of the fruit trees in the orchard.

I did a little weeding, but it was to hot.  I stayed in the house most of the time.  
I went out to look at the Agave parryi plants.  One of the seed pods had fallen to the ground.   A couple others were hanging.  I knocked some off with a stick.  I cut one pod open to see the seeds.  There were not any seeds.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment