Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Laptop Personality

 This morning I was up pretty early, like five.  Carol was going to the temple and she woke up a little before my alarm went off.  She got ready for the temple and soon left.  I didn't go back to bed, but read from the book of Ether in the Book of Mormon.  I was able to post it on Face Book for the first time in nearly three weeks.     I did a lot of weeding and discovered that some deer have been in the garden.


The first casualty is the sweet potato vines.  The or it ate off the leaves at the bottom of the picture.
A deer walked across the carrot bed.  A big print on the left and a smaller print on the right.
The puncture vines were all over on the north side of the garden.  
I put fertilizer on the front lawn and the east lawn.   I turned on the water at six this evening and it is still running
I put the puncture weed in the black nursery can and then put it in the garbage.  
I picked a small bucket of apricots.  Our tree is loaded.
Ann Belhausen, Mike and Cathy Madsen and their daughter stopped on their way to Las Vegas.  I showed them around.  I got this selfie.  Cathy took the picture with my phone._  _
Shane England was here.  He paid the rent.  I asked him about a chain that I couldn't find.  He told me where to look and I found it.
I cut away the dead stems of the purple salvia.  It was crowding out some of the geraniums.  I also, pulled and dug the weeds that were in the kidney.

Lisa Gray, our daughter, is visiting.  She is staying the night with us.  She prepared supper.  In other place they call it dinner.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment