Followers

Monday, July 19, 2021

Weeding, Pruning, Spraying

 Saturday, 17 July

This morning I went out to the garden instead of watching my Woodworking TV shows.  I weeded the garden and pruned the cucumber and tomato plants.  

I did that much of the morning.  I didn't want to get all sweaty because to was so hot.  I went back in the house to cool off.   We left for the temple at about 1:30.  We had a good experience at the temple and got back home about 10:30 tonight.

Sunday, 18 July

We watched the video about the D&C before our church meeting.  The speakers were very good as was the Sunday School class.   Carol fixed a excellent dinner.  The rest of the day was a day of rest and we went for a short drive around town,

Monday, 19 July

Today, I was pretty busy in the garden.  I pruned the tomato and cucumber plants.  Both have really grown since last week.  There is a good crop of tomatoes coming.  I picked one small ripe tomato that Carol and I shared for supper.

We went to Fillmore to get some groceries.  We spent about $120.  We also got some gas.  

There is a lot of weeds in the drive way and west of the dahlia garden that I wanted to spray.  To many and to rocky to hoe them out.

I filled up my back pack spray with Kilzzal weed killer.  I started in the driveway.  It started to rain a little.  I had to quit.  I waited in the house until it quit.  All it did was to get the sidewalk wet.  I went out again and sprayed out two tanks. 
I sprayed north of the house.
I sprayed the morning glory near the peonies.  I covered to peonies with large nursery cans.  I sprayed a lot of puncture weed.
I went out to get a few apricots to eat and ended up picking several pounds. 

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment