Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Hanging Cucumber Plants

I started the watering.  I watered the three geraniums beds, and some on the west of the driveway.  I then began to hang the cucumber plants.  Most all of them have a male flowers and one had the start of a cucumber.  I was able to work in the shade part of the time.  After lunch I did some in the hot sun.  For some reason I did not get a picture.

The nectarine tree was so heavy with fruit that a large branch broke.
It is still connected to the tree.  There might be enough connection to support the fruit.
While I was working with the cucumbers  I picked one ear of corn and put it with the corn I picked a couple of days ago.  That made five ears for today.  We had them for supper.  The were a little on the old side.  I watered all of the garden.  While water was running I did some weeding.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment