Followers

Monday, July 5, 2021

Catching Up


Lunch time.  I was working in the garden.  When I came back to the house, she had shredded carrots, celery and cheese.  She cut up radishes and tomatoes.  I put them together for a salad with salad dressing.

The Agave parryi will soon have seeds on the bottom stems.
I planted seeds from a topaz melon a few days ago.  They germinated today.  I meet a man at the Fillmore Market while shopping who got some seeds from us several years ago.  He planted three hills and they now have flowers.
I pruned and weed the Delicious tomato plants.  They have blooms and starting to form tomatoes.
Sunday night, we went to the Harmons for refreshment.  There was a large group of people.there.
Someone brought a cake that looked like the flag of the USA.   It was very good.  Also there was homemade ice cream that was good, but not as good as the ice cream that Carol makes.
I planted six hills zucchini with three seeds in each hill.
I put to handfuls of horse pellets in each hole.
I mowed the lawn Saturday afternoon.  The above photo is of the east lawn.
I unloaded the bags three times.
The young men and young women put out the flags Saturday morning.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment