Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Irrigation Prep

We have a water turn starting at seven in the morning.  As soon as breakfast was over  I drove to the head ditch.
The ditch was full of weeds.  Mainly it was grass.
I took my cordless weed eater and went to work.  I wasn't sure how long the battery would last, so I cut the weeds in the center of the ditch.  I then came back and cut the weeds on both sides of the ditch.

Across the road from the ditch is a field full of purple Cleome.  I took the picture against the sun.
The young men and young women from the ward brought out the flags.  Our is in the kidney with the gerttaniums.
We watched the parade.  There were a lot of cute floats.  They threw out pieces of candy.
When the parade was over they had a flag ceremony.  

After the parade we made home-made ice cream which was really good.  We had several helpings.

I put pipes out to irrigate the east lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment