Followers

Friday, July 2, 2021

Patio Clean-up

 





Carol asked me several times to clean the patio.  I did it the afternoon.  The patio was terrible dirty with leaves and the stuff that fell from the tree to the south.  There was a lot of stuff that went to the shed or into the garage greenhouse.  One sixteen foot 2x4 was laying on some cement blocks.  I put it in the garage under the car.  I moved the patio furniture on to the lawn. I put some other boards outside on the west side of the garage.   I blew most of the junk off the patio.  I swept it and blew of more junk.  I put the furniture back on the patio and got the cushions that were under the house inside of large black garbage bags.  I put them on the chairs.  There were tables that I took back to greenhouse five.  






No comments:

Post a Comment