Followers

Monday, August 23, 2021

Hen in The Hen House

The first thing after breakfast that I did was to check on the hen that I couldn't get in the chicken run last night.  To my surprise she was in the chicken run.  I immediately shut the little door on the west and the big door on the east.  The hen was eating some of the grain that I put out a couple of days ago.  

I got this photo.  She is the hen that lays blue eggs.
I picked all of the tomatoes.  I got two full buckets.  Most of the tomatoes came from celebrity tomato plants.  A few came from the Moscow tomato plants.
Got these zucchini from four plants.  I took them to the share the produce at the post office.
I dug up all of the spurge weeds and the morning glory, bind weeds, in the sweet potato plants.  I think that there will be a some good sweet potatoes.
I cut the roots of a whole bunch of Mallow weeds growing in the Crenshaw vines.  One nice one is growing.
I picked the blue lake green beans yesterday.  Carol put them in the bottle and put them in the pressure cooker.  There will be more to pick.
Some animal has be killing our chickens.  I put a brace on the nest door to prevent an animal lifting up the door getting a chicken.  I couldn't find the hen tonight.  Later when I came back she was in the garage greenhouse.  I caught her and put her in the hen house and shut the door.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment