Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday:   We had a lot to do this morning before we went to Delta for the Johnson Family golfing party.  I picked tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and dug some potatoes.  I helped Carol with the potato salad.  We got every thing ready and then waited for 2:30 to drive to Delta.

These are the potatoes.  Some were for Lisa and some were for Melissa.  We had a good lunch.  I had a hamburger with tomatoes.  It was hard to eat because the tomato and meat patty kept slipping out  Carol had a hotdog.  The gifts were passed out.  
I got several pictures of April, Roy, abd their children.
Photo two.
Photo three.
I got a picture of white cleome growing in the north west corner of our yard.

Our church meetings went well.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment