Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Froze Sweet Corn

 After breakfast I picked the corn.  We set down on the chairs on the lawn where we shucked the corn.  Carol cut off the kernels   

The bucket of corn.  there was more than I thought that there would be.
and suggested that I mow the lawn.  I plugged up the shoot with the first load.
The lawn is finished.
I dug out all of the weeds in this row of bush beans.
Some animal dug up this sweet corn.  I think that it was a skunk.
I turned on the water in house six and let it run for six minutes.  Ann Stephenson wanted some Zucchini.  I picked her a bagful.

Adam Remkes and his son fixed the washer.  It wouldn't drain the water.  They were there for about ten minutes.  I gave them a bunch of tomatoes.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment