Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Apple Sauce

After breakfast I got out the apple peeler.  Carol washed the apples and I peeled and Carol broke the peeled apples into pieces and put them in the pot to start cooking.

We cooked them until they were soft.  Which took about twenty minutes.  
While they were cooking, I checked the skunk trap west of the garage.  I lifted it up by the handle and it felt pretty heavy because of a skunk that was inside.
Later I got a small flash light and shined it through a small hole in the lid.  It was empty, so opened the door and it was empty.
Now back to the kitchen.  We put the apple sauce into a shredder.  I turned it on and changed it from lumpy into a smooth sauce.
I picked the zucchini and took it to the post office.  There were other things there beside the zucchini that I took.
We got nine pint bottles.  Carol put them into a water bath for about twenty minutes.  We took a present for Leo Johnson, Holden's new son.  One of the bottles did not seal.  We ate it for supper. 
I picked the rest of the peaches and set them on the counter nest to the stove.
I then moved them to the counter under the microwave.
 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment