Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Squash Bugs

This morning I picked beans again.  Instead of bucket of beans, I got only a half bucket.

Carol found a home for them.  Our neighbor, Ann Stephenson, wanted them.

I worked in the garden for nearly one and one half hours digging the puncture weeds.  I put them in the garbage.    We went to Fillmore for a few groceries.  
One of the zucchini plants is loaded with squash bugs.  I washed them off with the garden hose.   I harvested four zucchinis and took them to the post office.  
The giant sequoia tree is growing in or garden.  It is not a giant yet, but will get much taller.  It is fifteen to twenty feet tall.

I baited the skunk trap with a half can of soft cat food.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment