Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday

We had a good day at the Manti Utah Temple today.  We left a 5:10 am and got home a little after one.  

Wednesday

As soon as breakfast was over I began picking Pole beans.

I picked this large azalai pot full of beans.  Some were a little large.  Carol gave them to Karen Bennett.

The deer come into the garden almost every morning.  Here they have eaten off some of the leaves of the bean plants.

The deer also eat tomatoes.  This ripe tomato was on the outside edge of the tomato plant.

I picked cucumbers and zucchinis.   The zucchini is at the left of the bucket.  
Here the zucchini is in the bucket.
I pruned most of the tomato plants.  It will soon freeze and by removing the tops off the top, picking will be easier.
I am picking peaches.  I pick the ripe ones which have a reddish blush easily come of the branch.  I watched several You Tube videos determining ripeness.
I picked a large tomato yesterday and cut off a slice.  I put mayonnaise and shredded chicken breast on the toast and made a large sandwich.   
Another photo.
The Topaz Melons are getting and soon should be ripe.  It is covered with a basket to protect it from deer.   I had another tomato sandwich for supper.  I also had a bowel of bread and vegie juice for supper.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment