Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Saturday & Sunday

September 11 Saturday

We got four new chickens.  When I checked them in the morning.  There was a dead hen in the hen house.  It was partly eaten through the vent.
I pulled a bunch of carrots for Sunday.  The carrot raised bed has done pretty good.  
I put a brace on the lid over the nesting area.  It would be impossible for something to lift the lid.
I put screws the the piece of oak to into the door to hold the door from being opened.
Later I put a brick on the nest lid.  If the animal tried to lift the lid the brick would fall off.

I parked the car at the temple and got a picture of some of the flowers.  There are a lot of beautiful flowers.
I got the picture of the Temple.  It was a little after two.
Sunday morning I checked on the chickens.  They were gone.  Our neighbor had come and got them.  Carol was sick.  I went to church alone.  We prepared meat loaf, carrots,  Jello, baked potatoes and sweet potatoes.  This evening, I put the dead chicken in the hen house to see if then animal will come back and eat the rest of the hen.
 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment