Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Cardiologist

I skipped breakfast this morning.  I am going to Orem to see my cardiologist, Dr Charles Dahl.  We were there plenty early and had a long wait at the waiting room.  People came and went and finally it was my turn.  The visit went well and I got a good report.  We were to meet our daughter, Lisa.  Soon as we got back to the car, I called her.  She was there and drove her car right in front of us.  We then followed her to a place for lunch.

I picked all of the peppers yesterday afternoon.  And this morning I took them to the post office.
On the way to the post office I saw two large doe and three small deer.  They were in front of Richard Darnell's house.  I stopped and took this picture.  It was about 9:30 when we left for Orem.  We followed Lisa in her convertible to the place where we ate.  I had a mushroom and beef and cheese sandwich.  It was one of the best one that I have ever eaten.
We stopped for a red light.  Lisa was stopped in front of us where I took this photo.
After we finished eating and before we left the parking lot, I took this selfie.  We were going to do some shopping, but Carol had s stomachache so we came straight home.
We stopped at Cost cos for gas.  Then home we went. 
When we got home,  I opened the doors to greenhouse five.  I then checked for any frost damage.  The only damage was the watermelon and scrimshaw melons that were not covered.  I picked one of the watermelons that wasn't covered.  It was a little pink.  I cut it open and ate a little bit of it.  It took the rest to the compost pile.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment