Followers

Friday, September 10, 2021

Frozen Drying Grapes

As soon as breakfast was over, I began cleaning up the grapes.  I had a big bucket full of them.  I pulled the grapes from the branches.  I put the grapes in a container and put the stems in a bucket.  I put some of them in the garage greenhouse.

I put them on the drying rack.

One of my neighbors is building a huge garage for all of his antiques cars and trucks.  He has been prepping the site since early spring.
The mortgage Lifter tomato plants have done really well.  I picked one for lunch, but didn't get around to eating it.
We are low on potatoes in the house.  I dug up two hills.  They are thick and there are many of them.  I cleaned them up.
We froze six trays of himrod grapes.  We will use them in freezes.    We put them in zip bags and put them in the freezer.  Our neighbor brought us four chickens.  I put them in the hen house and gave them water and feed.  Two are red and two are white.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment