Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Water Day

I turned the water on for the dahlias and let it run most of the day.  

It was about noon when I heard cattle mooing.  Someone with their horses and dogs drove the cattle past our house going east.  They went up to main street and turned to the south.  They were moving from one pasture to another one.  One of the cows walked across the north end of the dahlia garden and stepped  one one of the emitters.  The hoof print filled up with water.  Water was spraying to the north.  I shut of the water and fixed it.

I filled up the sprayer twice and sprayed a lot of weeds.  Most were weeds that germinated since the last rain storm that we received.  The sprayer is wearing out and it is hard to keep the pressure up.  Harbor Freight has a nice one for $39.99.  I am going to buy one or two.

This afternoon I watered the garden.  This evening I watered the geraniums.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment