Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Salsa & Beans

After breakfast, we started the process of making salsa.  Peeling the tomatoes and shreding the peppers and onions.  that was my part.  Carol added the spices.  We boiled it for quite a long time.

I picked some Blue Lake beans.  I got enough to fill two pint bottles.
After a lot of cooking we got thirteen pint bottles of Salsa.
The bush Blue Lake beans are blooming.   
The kittens are clawing the corn plants and knocking them over.
I picked a large Delicious tomato and got a large slice the covered a slice of bread.  I covered the toast with mayo and got me a good sandwichl
Here are the two pints of beans.  Hope that the bush beans will soon producing.
The Easter Lily is blooming.  I drove in a stake behind it and tied the lily to the stake to hold it up straight.  
I found some more onions in the garden that were hiding.  Under the onions are some potatoes that I dug. I dug up a lot of red root weeds.  We drove to Fillmore for groceries and gas.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment