Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Coon Trap

The first thing this morning.  I picked the Blue Lake Pole beans.  I picked for over an hour.  

There were more beans than I thought.  I got a couple of pictures of the beans hanging all over.
Here is another picture.
I ended up with this full bucket.  I then went back and got some more.
I picked some zucchini.  The baby squash bugs were pretty thick.  I cut off the leaf through it away.  The plants are still healthy.
The deer are eating the tops of the bush bean plants.  They have been eating on this row from both ends.
For dinner I put mayonnaise on two slices of toast.  I put a slice of at large tomato that covered the toast.
A racon has killed three chickens.  I asked a neighbor for some advice.  He had a trap.  This evening I set it up in the hen house.  I got a can of soft cat foot.  The cats followed me to the hen house door.  I went back to get a stick to bush the cat food to the back end of the trap.  When I came back I had caught a cat.  I turned her loose and went back after dark and reset the trap.  I found a light that I put on my head to help me see. I pushed the bait clear to the back of the trap.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment