Followers

Friday, September 24, 2021

Grapes Again

We decided to freeze more grapes.  We found a little room in the freezer in the garage.

I picked a bucketful frin the south side of the hen house.  There were a lot of grapes there but there were a lot of vines crossing back and forth.  I had to cut the vines away before I could get at the grapes.  The above photo is how the vines looked after I cut them away.
Carol washed the grapes and we then pulled the grapes from the stem.  On the right of the above picture was the grape clusters.  On the right is where I put the grapes.
We put them on cookie sheets.
We went to the Revere Health center.  The nurse checked our Fillmore market for some groceries.  We got some small batteries for the one touch glucose tester.  It works.
These are the grapes that were left over.  I put them on a news paper to remove all of the water.  Later I put them into a small dish.  Ann Stephenson came over for a short visit.  She saw our cookie sheets of frozen grapes.  I asked her if she would like some.  I then picked her a bucketful.  I picked them from the south end of the grape vines.  
I didn't catch anything in the tube skunk trap.  I baited the trap last night with a can half full of soft cat food.  This morning the can was gone and sitting on the driveway.   Cloyce came over.  He brought a new trap that he had built which was a better trap.  He took back the older trap. I brought the live trap to see if could catch anything in this trap,

It was about 8:30 When I baited the trap with partially opened can of soft cat food and I set the trap.  We will see if we catch a skunk.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment