Followers

Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday Morning

As soon as breakfast was over started to water the lawn west of driveway and some in the garden.  We needed fill the car with gas so were ready for the Temple in the morning.  While at Fillmore we stopped at the market and got a few groceries, which included cat food and a case of bottled water.  We got the gas and came straight home.

On the way home we stopped at several side roads for pictures of sunflowers.
It is Labor day.  The flag was put out this morning when I got this picture.

I picked a couple of zucchinis from these plants that have a lot of baby squash bugs, but the plants have been healthy.  I put horse pellets in each hole and the covered them compost and soil.

Here are two zucchinis that I harvested

Water has been leaking and making a mess under the kitchen sink.  I turned on the water on the left side of the sink and the water didn't go into the drain but got everything wet.  One coupler had become disconnected.   I tried and tried and tried some more and couldn't get it to connect.  I finally took it all apart. Eventually I got it.  I finished the wash.  The dish washer run the water out with a little link.  I tightened the connection.  I'll find out tomorrow when we do another batch of dishes.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment