Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Provo Temple


This morning after breakfast I watered the plants in front of our house.  I watered the tomato and pepper plants in the south garden. 

It was around 8:15 when we left Holden headed for the Provo temple.  We were there plenty early.  There were a couple sprinkle times.  Carol's, nephew Chris Peay is and ordnance worker at the Provo temple.  I was able to have a short visit with him.  One the way home we stopped a Walmart where we got three items.  Cat food, soap for the washing machine, and toilet paper.   There were a lot of cars lined up to get gas.  We went to Costco for gas.  The lines were short.  We got gas and stopped at Wendy's in Payson for lunch.  After we ate our lunch, we got ice cream cones at the Red Barn.  We then came home.  I watered the plants in front of our yard.  

Instead of carrying a bucket of water to water the dracaena.  I hooked up a hose to the hose bibb by the house.  It took me quite a while to do it.  I was able quickly water it.  The photo is from yesterday.
The light from the ceiling fan is burnt out.  The stepladder was in the garden.  It was pretty dirty, and I couldn't take it into the house like that.  I washed it off on the front lawn and let it dry on the driveway.  I took it into the house and put it under the fan.  I removed the old bulb.  I couldn't get then new bulb to go in.  I tried and tried and tried some more.  I tried doing with my left hand and couldn't.  The last time I tried I got off the ladder and turned on the switch.  Success.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment