Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Mammogram

This morning I watered all of the plants in the garden and on the front lawn.  We had lunch and left for Provo a little after one.  Carol parked at the ER door and walked the imaging section.  I drove the car to the north parking lot and found some parking spaces at the north end.  I then walked to the north door and followed the imaging signs where Carol was waiting.  She soon went into the imaging room where the procedure took place.

There was a window by the imaging waiting room that provides a view of the garden, I took the picture while I was waiting for Carol.  We walked to the west door where she waited on a bench while I got the car.  We then went to Walmart.  Carol bought me a pair of pants and a wide brim straw hat.  The hat will protect my ears from the burning sun.  Carol also bought some thing in the drug section.

We stopped at the Red Barn and got a couple of ice cream cones.  We took the west frontage road.   That took through Mona and Nephi.

There are three cucumber plants growing in a couple of six packs in house five.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment