Followers

Friday, June 24, 2022

Mowed

Breakfast as usual.  It had rained some during the night.  The lawn was still wet.  I watered the plants in house five. 

I watered the burpless cucumbers.  A couple of them are getting the first true leaf.  Seven seeds have germinated so far.  I gave our extra tomato, crimson sweet watermelon and our topaz melons to Adam Remkes.
The lawn had dried of some, therefore I started mowing.  I usually set the mower height at 2 1/2 inches.  It always looked scalped.  This morning I set the mower height at three inches.  By twelve I was finished.  I had the other half of the hamburger that was left over from yesterday.  It was still good.
This is the backyard after mowing.  It mostly shady.
The front lawn really looks good.  I filled the bags twice.   After lunch I pulled and dug the weeds in the kidney.  With my weed eater, I trimmed all of the spots I missed with the lawnmower.
There were a lot of small weeds.  I watered the geraniums under Carol's bedroom window and then watered parts of the front lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment