Followers

Friday, June 10, 2022

Weeding Again

The first thing that I did after breakfast was to trim around the lawn.  I mowed yesterday and I couldn't get close to trees and shrubs with the mower.  So, I used the weed eater.  I all so cut weeds along the road north of our yard.  I weeded until the battery died.  Just after lunch, we drove to Fillmore.  We got gas at Maverick, and a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.   We then drove home.  

This small barrel cactus has beautiful flowers and is loaded with pups.  
I cut weeds north of house two.   There was a lot of fox tail grass.  It was hot and dusty and the fox tail seed would get stuck in my clothes.
This photo is north of house one.  I weeded until the battery went dead.
These roses were blooming in the north west corner of house one.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment