Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Hours in Chair

 Another cool morning.      As soon as breakfast was over, I got a picture of the kidney.

The salvia and geraniums are looking pretty,  I am having a hard time getting a photo that show the bright colors.
I then went to the garden and picked Green Arrow peas.   Carol washed the peas and they are ready to be shelled.
I fertilized the west lawn with the fertilizer that I had left.  I turned on the sprinkler on the north end.
The peas are all shelled and put in a cooky sheet and then into the freezer.
I had a little time after lunch.  I cut down the dried-up foxtail with the weed eater.  I am making a path for the large dracaena plant.  I will bring it to the front lawn.
This photo is west of house four.
Geraniums by the front room window.
Geraniums by Carol's bedroom window.
This tray of peas has been in the freezer.  We are going to put them in zip lock freezer bag.
We todays pea harvest in the same bag as yesterday harvest. The bag is full and is in the freezer in the garage. 
The vines have covered the pathway to the back yard.  I cut them away this afternoon.
I was in a dental chair for nearly two hours this afternoon.  This is the view out the window.  I watched the birds while I waited for the dental procedures.  They made impressions of my teeth.  The dental assistant made three or four impressions.  The dentist then came in and made one.  I then went home.  I talked to Richard Darnel for a few minutes one the way.
I dug up the weeds in the old chicken run.  I haven't had chickens for several years.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment