Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Funeral

After I showered and shaved, I put on my church clothes.  White shirt, pants, and tie.  Carol was up early also.  We had an early breakfast and were on the road to Orem at 7:15. We were at the church around 8:30.  Richard was there a little before us.  We walked to the relief society room and offered our condolences the children of Gary and O'leah Peay.  We set in the relief society room with Richard and other relatives.  The casket was closed, and we followed it to the chapel.

This an image of Gary Peay, Carol's brother that was on the program cover.   The funeral services went very well.   There were a couple of speakers that I couldn't hear very well because they didn't speak directly into the microphone.   After the funeral we went to Sam's Club for a few supplies.  We stopped at Wendy's for hamburgers, fries, and drinks.  We stopped at the Red Barn, and I bought some ice-cream cones.  We drove to Nephi on the frontage road.

It was nearly four when we got home.  I changed back to my work clothes.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing and eating some leftovers.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment