Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Weeding, Transplanting & Sprinkling

My woodworking shows that I watch on Saturday usually start at seven.  Today they started at eight.  I got the fertilizer spreader that was at the shed.  It was upside down to keep out any water.  Surprise.  I put fertilizer in it and spread it on the front lawn and then on the east lawn.  I started one hose on the east lawn and another hose on the front lawn.  I moved the hoses every forty-five minutes.  It took me all day to water both lawns.

I have a row of tomato plants in the south garden.  They were severely wilted when I checked this morning.  The above photo shows how wilted they were.  I turned on the water and had to sit there watching the watching the water run so the robins would not bath in the water.
Some of the Topaz melons are close to death.  I planted some new plants on both rows.  I watered them with a sprinkling can and then the evening I run water down the row.
Cages and tree baskets are placed on all of the celebrity tomato plants.
In the above photo shows a close-up of wire cage and a tree basket.  Shane Allgood stopped by while I was working in the garden.  I showed him the whole garden.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment