Followers

Monday, June 20, 2022

Hung Tomato Plants

As soon as breakfast was over, I went to work in the garden.  There was a piece of frost protection fabric laying on some lumber in the south garden.  I should put it away I thought.  I carried it to the backyard and laid it on the lawn.  I was able to fold it up into a small bundle.

I tied it up to keep it from coming undone.  I stored it in house three until it is needed again.
Several years ago I took some cuttings of a seedless purple grapes.  This spring it had one cluster of new grapes.  They are on the right side of the photo.   I got this photo from the back side.   There are a dozen or so of delicious tomato plants.  I put zip ties on long iron pipe to hold the tomato hooks.  I haven't done this for several years and it took me quite awhile to figure out how I did it.   I cut off the suckers.  There are three more plants to tie up.  That took me most of the afternoon.  Late this afternoon we drove to Fillmore.  I went to the service drug store for Carol's prescriptions.  It was there.  Several days ago I lost all of my files on the laptop. I took to Dan Speakman to see if he could fix it.  It took him only a few minutes to figure it out.  He showed me how to do it.  Carol was at the Fillmore Market getting some groceries.  I walked across the road and helped her with the shopping.  
We filled the car with gas at Loves.   We stopped at Roper's for a little nut to fix the front porch light.  There are some storage units north of Fillmore that you can see from the freeway.  We found the road and followed it to the storage units.  They were still under construction.  We then went home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment