Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sabath

I haven't read from the Book of Mormon for several days.  I made it a point this morning to read another chapter.  I read and got it posted on Face Book as soon I could.  After breakfast I walked out to house five.  

These evening primroses were blooming just east of house five.
There are five burpless cucumber seeds germinating.
Seed pods ready to blow away in the wind.  These are in house six and there is not much wind there.  I made tapioca pudding before church.  It takes about fifteen minutes to make it.  I was stirring it most of the time.

We had a good sacrament meeting and good Sunday school lesson.   We came home after the meetings and had a good dinner off pulled pork, gravy, and boiled new potatoes. 

Carol gave me a couple of gifts for Father's Day.  I got a tie from Lisa and will get a new suit from some of our children Wednesday.  Lisa, Richard, Robert, Melissa, and Elizabeth called.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment