Followers

Monday, June 13, 2022

Looking for Parts

I run two hoses from morning until about lunch time.  One hose on the east lawn and two hoses on the front lawn.  I moved them about every forty minutes.  

I went over to Alisha Bills house on hundred east.  She wanted this rose bush dug out and killed.  I dug all around it.  The ground was hard and dried.  I gave up.  Alisha called Todd Troseth, He will dig it up with his back hoe.
I looked all over for the lead waterers and the tubing.  I found the brass part and some noodle tubing.  I found the brass and the tubing, but no lead waterers.  I had two.  I need them to direct the water to the plants.  I looked for them in house three.  I moved everything on the east side hoping that I would find the parts.
The above picture shows, the lead, the noodle tubes. and the brass gromets. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment