Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sacrament & Priesthood Mtg

I watered both rows of corn before breakfast.  The transplanted corn and the seeded corn.  I set the timer for sixteen minutes.  It was finished when the timer went off.   We had breakfast and then went to church.  The last speaker at sacrament the meeting gave a very a good talk.  I had a hard time understanding the priesthood meeting teacher.  There was some discussion and there was fifteen minutes left when he quit.  After lunch I got a call from Chuck Tracy, the water master, informing us that we have a water turn at seven in the morning.  I got my weed eater and went to the head ditch to cut the weeds in the ditch.  The whip string came off.  I went back home and put in a new string.  I then went back to the ditch and cut weed in that section of the ditch.

The above photo shows the bottom of the ditch which I cleaned.  I came back to clean the sides of the ditch and the weed eater battery died.   I took the dracaena plant which we call our palm tree out of house five.  I had to drag it out.  It was way too hot in there.  It is the picture below.


This evening I put out some of the pipes for tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment