Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Planting Large Tubes

As soon as breakfast was over, I put the water pipes away making them ready for the next irrigation turn.

These pipes are put away west of the hen house.  Some are put in the orchard and the others east of the east lawn.

Last night just before dark the above cactus plant was on the second step.  I picked up the heavy pot and brought it next to the door.   I slipped and tried to catch my balance which left me stumbling to the steps.  I fell down to the second step and caught myself with my right arm and the right side of my head it the hard cement step.
Here is the photo.  I was on the left side of the second step.  It is close to where the sun is shining.  
There are rose bushes on the west side of our yard.  Some are orenge and some are yellow.  I took the above picture.  The roses are on two different stems hooked to the main stem that comes out of the ground.
I brought two trays of geraniums out of house five.  
The Green Arrow peas are blooming now.  There should be pods forming in another week.  
Carol is arranging the geraniums in the two large tubs.  They are really heavy.  I loaded them on the ball and bag cart and wheeled them to the front porch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment