Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Dermatologist

 After breakfast, it was all yard work.   I planted 21 burpless cucumber seeds in four six packs this morning.      

There are three cells that contain no seeds.   I put the six packs on a cookie sheet and filled it with water.
I bought the seeds last week.
I started yesterday to plant the new potato cuttings.  The ground was so hard, so I gave up on it and run water down the row.  It sure helped.  The ground was much softer.  I dug a hole for the potato and discarded the dirt.  I placed the cutting in the hole with the eye up and pressed it firmly in the hole.  I dug a new hole at the left of the previous hole.  I covered the potato with the dirt and started over again.  Dig, plant, and cover is what I did until all were planted.  The above picture shows the new hole with the potato cutting in the hole.
The corn transplants are getting bigger.  I put a nitrogen fertilizer in this row of corn.
The water is running down the row of corn.
I trimmed the foxtail and cheat grass in the driveway and the dry garden with then weed eater.  I used the lawnmower to mow the weed in the driveway.  I mowed nearly to the easter edge of our property.  I took the off the grass catcher and mowed up and down the road.  I got covered with dirt and dust and dried up plant material.  The wind would blow it back on me.   If I do it again I will leaved the grass catcher on.
I weeded with the weed eater at the left and at the right.  The weed eater quite because the battery run down.  I put it back on the charger.
Here is another photo of the work that I did.  We went to Delta where I had an appointment with the dermatologist at the Revere Health building.  We were early.  I checked in and we waited and waited and waited some more.  We finally saw the doctor.  He froze the sores which took about five minutes   We stopped at the g
This yucca is in full bloom.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment