Followers

Friday, June 3, 2022

Weeding the Road

We made a couple of small tubes.  We put four geraniums in each tube and put them under the red bud tree.

There are a lot of milk weeds in the dahlia garden.  They make yellow flowers and produce seeds that blow all over in the wind.
I cut the seed potatoes into smaller pieces.  After they scab.  They will be planted most likely on Monday.
Tiger, our cat, is asleep on a lawn chair in the shade.
The century plant is much larger and is growing flower buds.
I cleaned all of the foxtail and cheat grass that is growing in the Salvia pachphyphylla,
Another pretty wildflower.
I dug weeds in the orchard.  There is a lot of weed barrier which has been there for along time.  I removed a piece.  There is an ant trail from under the barrier which lead to plants outside the barrier.
Another photo of the cat laying on the lawn chair.
I dug a lot of weeds in the dry garden.  I raked them up and put them in a compost pile.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment