Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Spring Cleaning and More

 What a day!  A chapter in the Book of Mormon, breakfast as usual.  And cobwebs in the kitchen window.  Carol wanted me to clean them out.  We removed some of the items in the window to get at the cobwebs.  The hose on the vacuum cleaner wasn't long enough to reach the cobwebs and other debris in the window.   

I remembered that I had this shop vacuum that I used some.  I brought it into the house, I needed to stand in the sink to clean the debris that was in the window.  I got the large stepladder and was able stand in the sink.  Carol held the shop vacuum on the counter.  While I was standing in the sink, I could see spider in other areas of the kitchen.  I got the extension tube for the vacuum and was able to suck all of the spiders.  I got more above the fridge. There were more above my bedroom door.   I got them.  I found more spiders in other areas of the family room.










No comments:

Post a Comment