Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Pea Picking

As soon as breakfast was over, I began pea picking.  There were a lot of peas and I had to bend over to pick.  I got me a chair where could sit and pick.  I put the peas in a large Azelia pot.  I picked on one side of the vine and then picked the other side.  I moved my chair and the then pot.  I did this until I had picked the plump peas.

This shows a lot of onion seed pods.  Behind is the tomatoes hanging on a tomato hook.
There are three more tomato plants to hang.  I finished it this morning.
Carol is shelling the peas.  We got a nice bunch of shelled peas.
The light bulb quit last week.  I remove the cover and was missing a small nut.  Looked on the ground trying to find it.  I bought a small nut at Roper's so I could fix it. This morning I got a small stepladder.  There are two nuts.  One on each side.  I had one nut in my pocket and found the nut other nut on right side of the lamp cover.  was able to put it together.
The burpless cucumbers continues to germinate.
I found this small nest on the east lawn.  Too big for a humming bird and too small for a robin.  
Carol put the peas on a large cookie sheet, evenly spread the around and put the cookie sheet in the freezer.  After they were frozen we put them in a zip bag put them back in the freezer.
This is the salvia and geraniums growing in the kidney.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment