Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

Trees Planted

It was pretty late when we went to bed  I got up a couple of times for a bathroom break.  It was 6:20 when I got up. I weighted, recorded my score, and the showered, dressed, shaved, started cooking my old fashion oatmeal mush. I then fed the cats.  I started breakfast.  Carol got up, showered and done her hair.  After breakfast I watched my morning TV shows.  I went to sleep watching third on and missed the first half of the show; Robert came and went out to house five and started getting the fruit trees that he brought.

He put the trees in buckets of water to bet them ready to plant.  We planted about thirteen fruit trees.
We stretched a string on the south side of greenhouse five.  The string was about eight feet from the greenhouse.  We put a bamboo stake every eight feet along the string.
I get the chickens in greenhouse six.  There are eight eggs in the northeast corner of house six.
We planted two plum apricot trees north end of house five next to house six.
Robert had a lot of seeds that he planted.  He brought a large bale of potting soil that he put in the wheelbarrow.  
This is the picture of the two plum apricot trees.
Robert planted six fruit trees on the north side of the shade house.

I used the weed eater to clear the weeds from around the bamboo stakes.  Robert planted the fruit trees.  He pruned the trees and took home the cuttings.  He hopes to start some when he gets home.  Carol and I watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment