Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Home Sunday

Time changes early this morning.  I got up weighed and said my prayers.  I stared the old fashion oatmeal mush. I then fed the cats.  It had been raining some. I turned on the radio for the morning church music.    I started breakfast.  Carol got up and did her hair.  We had our usual breakfast.  We watched church programming on channel eleven until lunch.  We skipped church today.  I have self-quarantined until next Sunday. I made hamburgers for lunch.  I also had some potato salad.   After lunch more programming on channel eleven.  The sun was shining, and it got pretty hot in house five.  I opened the to cool off house five. 

This evening I locked the door to house six.  One rooster was missing.  I found his sitting on the exhaust fan.  
One of our cats was sitting on a germination tray.
Here is a closer photo.  This is the second cat I have found one the heating bench.
This evening there was five eggs from six hens.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment