Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Trellis Finished

 After breakfast I turned to channel 44 and watched those shows.  I fell asleep and missed part of them.  At eleven I went to the post office to get the mail.  We didn't have any.  The photos below are not in order.

One of the bulbs in the kitchen light is burned out.  I got the ladder and removed the nut and washer. It was quite hard, but finally got the lights on covered.  I removed the old one and replaced it with a new one.  It was easier to replace the glass cover.  I found a small tool that helped a lot.
I watered all of the small fruit trees in house six.  I filled the buckets and carried them to each plant.
I fixed the trellis and used turnbuckles to make it tight.  The turnbuckles is attached to a large nail pounded in the ground.
There is another turnbuckle on the other end.
The trellis can be seen on the left side of the above photo.
The photo above is taken from the other direction.
I bought this bag of lay pellets a couple of days ago.
I filled the self-feeding bucket with lay pellets.  We watched TV until we went to bed

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment