Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Snow

It was late when we went to bed last night.  We watched two Rosemary and thyme shows on TV.  It was really late when I got up. I turned on the TV.  It snowed during the night and the dish was covered with snow.  I showered got dressed and went outside and with my long-handled broom I removed the snow off the dish.  Carol got up.  I fed the cats and then started breakfast.  After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows on channel 44.

This is the snow on the front yard looking to the northwest.
This is the snow on the east lawn. You can see my tracks when I uncovered the satellite dish.  I had another serving of the potato casserole for lunch.  We watched some more tv.  i was in my bedroom looking through two drawers of papers which if compiled would make a good history of Carol and me and our family.  There were also a lot of photos.   
I gathered seven eggs form six hens.   We had omelets for supper.  We watched TV until it we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment