Followers

Friday, March 24, 2023

Geraniums Transplanted

We had our regular breakfast. After breakfast I watched some of the morning METV programs.  

After lunch I transplanted all of the geraniums. There is about 164 geraniums total.  There trays are all lined up.  I also watered all of the plants in house five.  
We bought some groceries at the Fillmore Marlet and then Carol bought some greeting cards at the Dollar Store.  Carol also got her medications at the Service drug store.  We had to park in back because they are completely remodeling the store.  They are making it much larger.  I had a chicken pot pie for supper.  There were seven eggs in greenhouse six. I read another chapter from the Book of Mormon. We watched TV until we went to bed.  The weather has been cold all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment