Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March One

The first thing that I did when I got up was to look out the front door.  It looked like there was about two inches of snow this morning.   I fed the cats and then went outside to brush the snow off the TV dish.  I turned on the TV and had a good signal.  

The above picture shows the snow on the driveway.  Most of it soon melted.  
I walked out to the greenhouses and took this fuzzy picture of house six.
This the front sidewalk.  It soon melted and later I shoveled what was left away
The chickens in greenhouse six got some fresh warm water.
The grape plants in house five are growing leaves.  There will be twenty-seven plants.
I had an appointment with my doctor at ten.  I was fifteen minutes early and took this selfie while I waited. 
The doctor was late.  He gave me a thorough examination.  His nurse took some blood.  She tired my right arm first and couldn't get a vein.  She then tried my left arm and got some blood.  
I bought a bag of lay pellets white in Fillmore. The bag on the left is the lay pellets.  The bag on the right that looks like a cat looking around the corner is one of two bags that Lisa bought for us a couple of days ago.
I gave the chickens in the hen house a drink of water.
Lisa left us some boneless porkchops that I fixed for supper.
I took this motor oil that I found at the dump.  I took them to Steve's tires and got their opinion on the quality of the oil.  I will ruin my car engine if I used it in my car.  I took it back home and haven't decided what to do with it.  When I was a kid, we used oil in a can.  When the cans were empty, I would put the can on the ground and step in the middle of the can and it would stick to my shoes. I would walk around the yard and even in some mud.

As usual we watched TV until we went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment