Followers

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Running Water

Slept pretty good last night. It was a little late when I got up.  I weighed, recorded my weight. Showered and said my prayers.  I started my old-fashioned oatmeal mush. While it was cooking, I fed the cats.  I turned on the morning news. got breakfast ready.  Carol got up a little while later.  We had breakfast.  I turned on the TV and watched the morning shows.  After lunch, Lisa called. There was a package on the front porch. The package contained six belts for the vacuum cleaner.

The job was two install the belt and put everything back together.  It was a difficult job to install the belt.  I had to drive in all of the screws.  It looked like the belt was way too short.  I inserted the brush on the left side.  The right side was pretty difficult, but after some persuasion I got it in place.  I plugged in the cord, turned on the vacuum and it begin to work.  After lunch Carol began to vacuum the family room, the front room and her bedroom. 
The first time I checked on the greenhouses I found the cat on one of the benches sound asleep.  I woke up the cat when I was leaving.  We had a good casserole dinner this evening, I gathered four eggs.  I found the water running by the hen house.  I went back to house four and shut off the water.   We watched TV until it was time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment