Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Fast Sunday

I got up with plenty of time to way, shower, say my prayers, and shave.  Carol was also up.  I turned on the radio to listen church programing.   Since it was fast Sunday, we didn't have breakfast.  We had food left over from yesterday when Robert was here.  I put on my old suit and got ready for church.  Carol was soon ready.  We waited a little longer and went to church.  After church, priesthood meeting, and relief society meeting.  We came back home.

Our dinner consisted of the food that was left over from yesterday.
Carol finished the huge puzzle that Lisa gave her.  It covered most of the kitchen table.   After dinner, we watched channel eleven programing.    
I went into greenhouse six. The small hen was not on the eggs.  There were eight eggs in the nest and most likely laid by the two hens.  I watered the plants in greenhouse five. Carol's sister, Nyleen called.  Their sister, Marge was in the hospital.  My brother Ray called.  Our sister, Annalee was in the hospital.  She will be out in a couple of days.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment