Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Watered Trees

This was a strange morning; I woke up many times during the night for a bathroom break.  It was a little before five when I got up.  I showered, dressed, said my prayers and then fed the cats.  It was time for the morning news.  I turned on the TV and it was all Utah news.  It was then when I discovered that I was up and hour earlier then I should have been.  I turned off the TV and read chapter three of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon.  I got some of the food ready for breakfast. Carol got up later.  She showered and done her hair. After breakfast I turned on the channel 44 TV programing and watched some of the shows.  Later in the morning I picked up the mail at the post office.   I walked out to house five to see how the plants were doing there.  For lunch I ate the last of the sweet potato and some ice cream.  We watched more TV.  I also had to mail a birthday card to one of our great grandsons.  





No comments:

Post a Comment